Dudhsagar Waterfall Trekking
Dudhsagar waterfall trekking is the best trip available in Goa during the monsoons from June to September. This tour will give you a magnificent view of the Dudhsagar waterfall. It’s a 14 min walk from the railway track with the beauty of nature. The train passes through a fall, memorable for photography, it’s the famous shot from the ‘Chennai Express’ movie. It is known as India’s 5th tallest waterfall & its 227th in the world at 310m.
This trip offers pickup drop service from only north goa hotels main road by AC coach with a Hindi – English speaking guide. It’s a one way 4 hour trek with a tracking team. Includes forest entry. Packed lunch water bottle, banana & one biscuit packet is provided.
||Calangute/Baga/Candolim/Sinquirim/Panjim in North Goa
||Please arrive by 4:45 AM for a prompt departure at 5:00 AM
||Approximately 7:00 PM
||Comfortable T-shirt, Shorts, swimwear, hat, towel and sunscreen.
|Pick-up shared AC Bus
|Anything not specified in the inclusions above
What makes this tour special
★ Inhale the beautiful air of Dudhsagar Falls (falling from a height of over 1000ft.) and exhale all the stress and tensions.
★ 14 kms walk through railway track with beautiful nature. 4 hrs one way trek.
★ Witness the 5th largest waterfall in India to spray its white foam from four tier.
- Ideally, drip and dry material clothes are best suited for this trip. It would be a smart idea to wear your swimsuit under your clothes to make quick transitions through the different stages of the trip. Lastly, shoes or sandals that have a good grip are advisable while flip-flops are not.
- Don’t throw plastic bottle & wrappers here and there, help the forest department to maintain cleanliness.
- Carry your medicines in case you need them.
- Carry raincoat you never know when it starts raining during trek.
- Be with your group don’t move away from the trekking path.
- In case you are unable to report at the pick-up point in time then that would be considered as a case of “No Show”, hence no refund will be applicable for that.